Next Generation Firewalls to protect the network and webservers_
Vulnerability Management is a necessity for any cybersecurity strategy. With innovations and today’s technologies, company infrastructure is becoming more complex and challenging. Risks appear across the entire environment whether on-prem, in the cloud or a hybrid architecture. The internet has become a vital global resource that is used by almost all businesses. However, connecting to the internet can expose networks to security threats.
Cybercriminals take advantage of system’s vulnerabilities and gain access to networks and systems, slip malware into computers, steal confidential information and can shut down businesses IT systems by exploiting these vulnerabilities. Both large and small businesses have to proactively detect security issues and close loopholes to avoid disruptions that could lead to financial or reputational damage. Any business that use web applications, APIs and internet connected devices is a target for cybercriminals.
Businesses face four main types of vulnerabilities:
- Network vulnerabilities: This includes hardware, software, or operational process weaknesses that bad actors use to access networks.
- Operating system vulnerabilities: Cybercriminals use flaws in the operating system software code to access other parts of a network.
- Configuration vulnerabilities: Incomplete installations, poorly executed system changes or updates, and default deployments make it easy for cybercriminals to exploit the flaws and attack networks and devices.
- Application vulnerabilities: Flaws compromising the application’s security for anyone using it, which criminals could use as an entry point into a network or system.
Over 20% of vulnerabilities are reported to be critical for businesses, so it is becoming imperative to have complete and continuous visibility and remediation of exposures across all cloud resources and assets on a single platform. Vulnerability Management provides a constant, consistent process of detecting, assessing, treating, reporting, managing and remediating cyber weaknesses across endpoints, workloads, systems and the software that runs on them.
Keep your network safe from known exploitable vulnerabilities.
Get notified of changes in your attack surface.
Discover assets in your environment, both known and unknown.
Understand potential exposures and focus on vulnerabilities that matter.
Easily assess your environment and analyse your data continuously.
Speed up incident response with intuitive dashboards for rapid analysis of critical issues.
How it works
Features & Benefits
Risk-based vulnerability management enables you to:
- Discover vulnerabilities across your entire attack surface, including cloud, OT and containers
- Conduct continuous in-depth assessments of the converged attack surface, rather than relying on occasional scans that are limited to a portion of your environment
- Focus on mitigating business risk, rather than measuring the number of vulnerabilities remediated or the number of assets freed from vulnerabilities
- Make the best use of your resources
With Predictive Prioritization, security teams can dramatically improve their remediation efficiency and effectiveness by focusing first on the 3% of vulnerabilities likely to be exploited