Enjoy Next-generation security with advanced WAN capabilities_
Native Next-Generation Security.
Real-time Monitoring, Analytics and Reporting.
Multi-Branch VPN overlays
WAN Resiliency and intelligent Application steering.
Highest Quality of Experience for Voice and Data Traffic.
Reduced connectivity and operating expenditure costs.
SD-WAN Secure delivers intelligent networking and security capabilities in a unifi ed solution, targeting Enterprise and SME customers who have a high need for WAN resiliency with security in mind.
It supports Multi-branch VPN overlays, dynamic policy-based decisions for application path selection all across multiple independent WAN connections, consolidated management, and advanced protection against threats.
SD-WAN Secure can reduce operational cost and complexity, improve effi ciency, all without compromising on security.
SD-WAN Management Services include the following:
- Professional services from Armata to install, configure and implement the SD-WAN Secure services for the customer.
- Providing the customer with the ability to review network and device performance data.
- Providing the customer with the ability to manage users and edit user profiles.
- Providing security alerts
- Allowing the customer to manage configurations via change control actions as logged through the ticket support process.
- Remote monitoring and support.
- Implementation and management of VPN Multi-branch overlays in the customer’s network.
- Providing the customer with access to SD-WAN Secure related reports through the Customer Support Portal.
How it works
Features & benefits
Simplify the deployment and management: Increased bandwidth at a lower cost.
Flexible Bandwidth Allocation: Higher SLA for Business Applications.
Dynamic Connection Establishment: WAN Selection and diversity.
Efficient WAN Path Controller: Scalable Single Pane of Glass, this includes Zero Touch provisioning and effective monitoring.
Next-Generation Security: Effective Security across the entire network. Greater Business agility and responsiveness.
- SD-WAN Secure is dependent on an Edge Security device placed at the customers’ premises WAN (Wide Area Network).
- Business Policies are custom-tailored to suit the business’ needs and requirements.
- Scalable Single Pane of Glass, this includes Zero Touch provisioning and effective monitoring.